We are currently hiring enthusiastic people to help us grow. To apply for a position click on the Apply For This Job link, attach your resume and tell us a little about yourself.
As a lead developer at Tiltify you will have the opportunity to create online fundraising tools and help build a community that will power the next generation of charitable fundraising. You will get to lead and mentor a team of talented developers, select great technologies and continuously improve our development methodologies and processes.
- Recruit, mentor and support your team of Ruby-on-Rails developers.
- Follow best practices for business-driven and test-driven development.
- Code reviews, continuous integration and continuous deployment.
- Collaborate with customers and designers to architect new product features.
- Research and implement new languages, tools, practices and trainings.
- Create clean, maintainable and tested code, and ensure bugs are addressed quickly.
- A CS Bachelor degree or equivalent experience.
- Experience leading a team of developers.
- 4+ years experience working as a software developer with Ruby-on-Rails.
- Experience with Heroku and AWS.
- Knowledge of postgres.
- Passion for leading teams, mentoring others and designing efficient processes.
- Understanding of online transactions (PayPal, FirstGiving, Stripe, etc).
- An understanding of live streaming technologies.
The Technologies You will Use
What We Offer